Job Description & Summary
Jobs in Poland for Indian, The Financial Crime Unit (FCU) provides consultancy services and operational support for global financial institutions in Anti-Money Laundering, Risk, Regulatory, ESG, and other financial services. We work closely with various Clients.
As a multicompetence center, we are looking for various skills e.g. analytical thinking, data analysis, research, working with deadlines and priorities, and willingness to work both individually and in a team. We appreciate flexibility and eagerness to learn, fast adaptation is also important due to working on changing projects.
Our international and diverse team is one of the largest ones of its kind in the world, including nationalities from distant parts of the globe like Peru, Argentina, China, Morocco, Mexico, Nigeria, and Singapore.
Although English is our official language in both everyday communication and project work, our colleagues speak 39 languages in total. FCU won the award for the Unique Service Provider in Poland, during the 7th annual edition of the CEE Business Services Awards in Warsaw.
Post Name AML Analyst in Financial Crime Unit
Qualification Bachelor studies, preferred economics
Employment Type Full Time
Work Hours 8 Hours
Salary PLN 5800 To PLN 6000 Per Month
Location Warszawa, Poland 00-001
What will be your job:
- Preparing/updating profiles/alerts in Know Your Customer and Transaction Monitoring processes by:
- Observing procedures, and acting in accordance with policies and guidelines.
- Researching via internal and external sources.
- Gathering and analyzing data and documentation.
- Ensuring conclusions are reached with regard to further steps.
- Analyzing and incorporating findings by Quality Analysts.
- Referring adverse results to Quality Analysts.
- Coaching Junior Analysts in a project work environment.
What we expect from you:
- Minimum 1 year of operational experience within a financial institution or other regulated business entity.
- Self-reliance in organizing own work and the ability to work independently in a project environment.
- Eagerness to develop AML/CTF knowledge.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Analyzing qualitative and quantitative data and drawing conclusions.
- Inclusiveness skills (to support Junior Analysts).
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and targets.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum Bachelor studies, preferred economics, econometrics, mathematics, and language studies.
- Due to the international nature of our projects, knowledge of other languages is always a strong advantage.
What we have to offer:
- Opportunity to be a part of a new PwC Advisory Team.
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment.
- Unique training package.
- Work in a team providing services to global clients.
- Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment.
- Employees’ benefits.