Jobs in Rajahmundry for Graduate, Personal bankers assist clients in managing their bank accounts and finances. They understand the banking industry and have detailed knowledge of different investment and savings products available to clients.
To be successful as a personal banker, you must successfully build and maintain long-term relationships with clients and be able to resolve issues regarding client accounts, effectively and efficiently, in order to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
- Organization Name: HDFC Bank
- Post Name: Personal Banker
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Industry: Private
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Salary: 20000/- To 25000/- Per Month
- Location: Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India 533101
HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in the city of Mumbai, India. It is India’s largest private sector bank by assets and the world’s 10th largest bank by market capitalization.
HDFC Bank offers a diverse range of financial products and banking services to customers through a growing branch and ATM network and digital channels such as Netbanking, Phonebanking, and MobileBanking.
HDFC Bank offers a wide gamut of commercial and transactional banking services to businesses and organizations of all sizes. Our services include working capital finance, trade services, transactional services, and cash management.
- Recommending and explaining banking services and products to clients based on their needs.
- Managing client bank accounts, including opening and closing accounts, and overseeing transactions.
- Presenting and selling banking services and products to existing and prospective clients.
- Refer clients to in-house financial experts and/or relevant bank departments, such as mutual funds, and trust management, when necessary.
- Preparing documentation to open or close accounts, including obtaining signatures, and assigning account numbers, when necessary.
- Processing applications for credit cards, safe deposit boxes, and loan requests.
- Verifying bank account details upon client request.
- Discussing bank policies and procedures and any changes affecting policies and procedures, with clients.
- Resolving client queries and complaints.
- Performing administrative duties, such as data entry, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a personal banker.
- Certification in banking from the American Institute of Banking (AIB), is recommended.
- Working knowledge of personal banking practices, rules, and regulations.
- Detailed understanding of banking services and products.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access), banking databases, and relevant software programs.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent communication, sales, and negotiation skills.
- Disability Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.