Jobs in San Diego Zoo, We are looking for a creative and friendly caterer to be responsible for consulting with clients to create menus for client events and parties. The caterer will need to adhere to contract requirements regarding dietary preferences, and timelines.
And budgets to assist in delivering a smoothly run and presented event. To be successful as a caterer, you should have excellent people and customer service skills. You should be creative, detail-oriented, and a skilled planner.
|Hiring Organization||San Diego Zoo|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 12 To USD 15 Per Hour|
|Location||San Diego, California, United States 92101|
Our organization, formerly named San Diego Zoo Global, is moving in a new direction and evolving into an alliance: San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance. Moving forward, we will amplify our impact by prioritizing partnerships, transdisciplinary solutions, and the interconnectedness of people and nature.
The San Diego Zoo and the San Diego Zoo Safari Park make our mission, conservation work, and partnerships possible. In turn, our conservation work around the world demonstrates the importance and impact of saving wildlife and provides powerful stories to share with our audiences at the Zoo and Safari Park.
- Meeting with clients to discuss specifications and guest dietary requirements and plan event menus.
- Obtaining contracts and adhering to specified terms.
- Sourcing ingredients for planned menus ahead of time.
- Preparing and serving food at events.
- Sourcing and transporting servers to and from events.
- Transporting food and equipment to and from events.
- Ensuring food remains fresh and is served at the correct temperature through mobile cooking stations.
- Inspecting and assisting with event planning and set up, as well as assisting with any issues that arise during the event and helping with clean-up.
Skills & Requirements
- Knowledge of safe food handling and preparation techniques.
- Problem-solving, conflict resolution, and business management skills.
- Creative thinking and design skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Friendly Attitude & Demeanor.
- Event Monitoring & Initiative.
- Venue Selection & Setup.
- Personal Hygiene & Food Safety.
- Saving Time.
- Taste and Delicious Food.
- Hassle-Free Food Preparation.
- Remote work options.
- Wellness programs.
- Student loan repayment.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
Related Jobs For You
Entry Level Project Manager Jobs Charlotte, NC
Real Estate Jobs Los Angeles, US
Part Time Job in United Kingdom