Jobs in Seattle For College Students
|Hiring Organization||Bailey-Boushay House|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3800 To USD 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Seattle, Washington, United States 98112|
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health brings together two award-winning health systems in Washington state – CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason. As one integrated health system with the most patient access points in western Washington,
Our team includes 18,000 staff and nearly 5,000 employed physicians and affiliated providers. At Virginia Mason Franciscan Health you will find the safest and highest quality of care provided by our expert, compassionate medical care team at 11 hospitals and nearly 300 sites throughout the greater Puget Sound region.
You will contribute to the strength of our Accounting Team and our collaborative approach. This position performs complex accounting functions including fiscal interpretation and financial analysis requiring full professional competency. Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and to accurately prepare complex financial data and reports.
Located in Seattle, WA, Bailey-Boushay House is part of Virginia Mason Franciscan Health and is part of an internationally recognized leader in the continuous improvement of health care. With extensive expertise in providing specialized services in the treatment of persons affected by HIV/AIDS and other chronic diseases. Bailey-Boushay House can offer an exciting opportunity to partner with exceptionally talented and dedicated peers at every level.
- Extensive knowledge of financial accounting theory.
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local tax laws including filing requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong analytical and technical skills.
- Computer literacy with specific knowledge of spreadsheet applications.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.