Jobs in Singapore For Foreigners, We are searching for a sharp payroll assistant to ensure that staff members are compensated for their work. The payroll assistant will be required to gather all information pertaining to work patterns and salary deductions, and to ensure that this is captured accurately on our payroll software. You should also provide employees with insight into payroll activities and work to resolve their queries, as needed.
Payroll assistants gather timesheets, capture time worked, and draft paychecks before employees are compensated. Payroll assistants are commonly known as payroll clerks. Payroll assistants gather timesheets, capture time worked, and draft paychecks before employees are compensated. Payroll assistants are commonly known as payroll clerks.
Completely free trial, no card required. To be successful as a payroll assistant, you should have an affinity for numbers and a passion for promoting business operations. An outstanding payroll assistant will identify and correct payroll-related errors before these affect the salary run.
|Hiring Organization||Grant Thornton Singapore|
|Post Name||Payroll Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2500 To SGD 2800 Per Month|
Grant Thornton Singapore provides audit, tax, and advisory services to national and multinational clients. We aim to unlock the potential for growth in dynamic organizations and this aim underpins everything we do. Our systems and processes are the best in class.
We harness learning and experience from across the Grant Thornton global organization and our people work closely to ensure a seamless, excellent service across all locations, service lines, and industries. Privately owned, publicly listed and public sector clients come to us for our technical skills and industry capabilities but also for our different way of working.
Our partners and teams invest the time to truly understand your business, giving real insight and a fresh perspective to keep you moving. Whether a business has domestic or international aspirations, Grant Thornton can help you to unlock your potential for growth. We’ve got scale, combined with local market understanding. That means we’re everywhere you are, as well as where you want to be.
- Capturing approved annual and sick leave.
- Ensuring that compensation for overtime work is calculated at the appropriate rate and that annual leave is calculated accordingly, if applicable.
- Confirm that legally-mandated and optional deductions have been processed correctly.
- Preparing and distributing hard copy or electronic paychecks.
- Performing all tasks well before the pay run to ensure that staff members are compensated and notified on time.
- Addressing queries about payroll-related issues.
- Working to resolve discrepancies in payments as a matter of urgency.
Skills And Requirements
- Previous experience as a Payroll Assistant, preferably within a company of a similar size.
- Familiarity with payroll software.
- Excellent data entry, data cleaning, and math skills.
- Knowledge of legislation and procedures pertaining to salary deductions.
- Capacity to keep track of numerous ongoing tasks.
- Adherence to all prescribed ethical guidelines, including confidentiality.
- Strong sense of integrity.
- Payroll systems experience.
- Other technical expertise.
- Business acumen.
- Compliance knowledge.
- Leadership qualities.
- Excellent soft skills.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.