Jobs in South Africa For Indians Account Coordinators work closely with existing and prospective clients to discuss their needs and match them with the products that will optimize customer satisfaction. Account Coordinators also generate sales leads, handle client complaints, demonstrate products, and support Account Executives.
We are searching for Account Coordinators who are excited to play a larger role in attracting and retaining clients. Account Coordinators should be committed to customer satisfaction.
These professionals will communicate directly with existing and prospective clients across different platforms to find out about their needs, make follow up calls to see if those needs have changed, develop comprehensive product knowledge, match clients with the right products, perform demonstrations, oversee the sales process, and perform other duties to support Account Executives, as needed.
To be a successful Account Coordinator, you should be proactive, positive, and passionate about company offerings and how they create value for clients. Top applicants will be skilled verbal and written communicators with excellent presentation, customer service, time management, and computer skills.
|Hiring Organization||Pro Acc Fin|
|Post Name||Account Coordinator|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||ZAR 32000 To ZAR 37000 Per Month|
|Location||Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa 2193|
Pro AccFin is an accounting company based in Johannesburg that offers accounting services and an extensive range of accounting solutions. We have a dedicated team of qualified and experienced accounting consultants, who are ready to provide support to any facet of your business.
In tough economic conditions, you need to stay ahead of the competition. Let our accountant services consultants evaluate your business to improve work productivity, focus on reducing costs and create a synergy for success.
Our services provided ensures that business owners are afforded the time to run their business with the peace of mind that other sectors in the business are being run efficiently.
- Traveling to tradeshows and product launches.
- Performing product demonstrations.
- Overseeing sales process and facilitating order fulfillment.
- Handling complaints and concerns.
- Maintaining an accurate and updated database of client information.
- Supporting Account Executives.
- Working closely with assigned clients and leads to determine needs.
- Staying current on company products and services.
- Demonstrating benefits of company offerings.
- Drafting and sending communications to clients about new offers.
- Sales, Marketing, or Account Management experience is generally preferred.
- More education or experience in related fields may be required.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Exceptional presentation and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills and experience with MS Office.
- Proactive attitude with a passion for customer satisfaction.
- High level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Assistance in Setting Up Accounts.
- Improves Customer Satisfaction.
- Increases Revenue.
- Builds a Long-term Relationship
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Jobs in South Africa For Indian Freshers.