|Hiring Organization||Tesla Seoul Seongsu Service Center|
|Post Name||Sales Intern|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||KRW 1250000 To KRW 1350000 Per Month|
|Location||Seoul, South Korea 100-012|
Tesla doesn’t always want to work the same way. Building on our collective commitment to a sustainable future, we work to create an inclusive environment where all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, age, or background, can thrive.
Tesla has transformed corporate hierarchies and bureaucracies into open communication and collaborative work environments. By encouraging a safe, innovative and inclusive culture, anyone with the talent, energy, and focus to solve difficult problems can participate.
Tesla offers a number of opportunities to discover its internal communities through its Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) support a diverse and inclusive work environment by creating spaces for people with common interests and goals to connect.
- Manage internal and external expense claims, purchase orders, and related vouchers for HQ office and Sales team
- Provide executive support to Country Director
- Provide other sales & HQ office-related general administrative support as required:
– Pick-up and handling mails, postal matters and FedEx, Delivery (Quick service), etc
– Manage corporate chop and related legal documents on behalf of the Country Director and under the supervision of Legal
– Order and manage office supplies (stationery, hospitality tools, pantry, emails, etc)
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Business level English and Fluent in Korean
- Flexible & adaptable with the ability to work under pressure, and juggle multiple projects and requests to meet deadlines, whilst maintaining a very high attention to detail
- Ability to work cross-functionally, interacting with all levels and partnering with functions
- Hands-on approach
- Passion for Tesla’s mission to accelerate the transition to sustainable transportation
- Desire to take initiative, eager to learn, result-oriented, creative thinker
- Experience with MS Office applications, including knowledge of Excel, and PowerPoint
Tesla promotes diversity in the workplace, provides equal opportunity, and prohibits discrimination. All eligible applicants will be screened for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, military service, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Tesla is committed to working with people with disabilities and providing reasonable accommodations. If you need accommodations at any time during the interview process, please let the hiring manager know.
At Tesla, privacy is our number one priority. We apply privacy principles to our products and regard them as an integral part of our business. To learn more about the data Tesla collects and processes as part of applying for a job,