Jobs in Southampton For Students, The business development manager (BDM) is often the first point of contact a new potential client will have with a business when they are seeking information on the products and services the company provides. The BDM also responds to RFPs, and tenders, and develops sales in new sales territories.
Due to promotion in our team, we are hiring another business development manager to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and have a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
|Hiring Organization||Pertemps Southampton Industrial|
|Post Name||Business Development Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 3700 To GBP 3800 Per Month|
|Location||Southampton, England, United Kingdom SO17 1XS|
We have always found it fairly straightforward and we’re here to make it easy for you too. Keeping it simple is our approach: register your details, search for jobs, and speak to your local consultant. You’ll be starting a new career in no time at all.
You can also sign up for job alerts which will make the process even easier – let us do the hard work for you and you can sit back and wait for relevant vacancies to appear in your inbox. We are all one big family at Pertemps. People who work for us tend to stick around for a long time and we’d like you to do the same.
You will not just be a CV in a pile or a number in a database. From the minute you register with Pertemps, you will become a valued member of our family and will receive a transparent and open service.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Opportunity to make personnel decisions.
- Personal growth and development.
- Help employees develop and improve.
- Identify your leadership style.
- Create team autonomy.
- Create a better work environment.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Jobs in Southampton For Students.