Jobs in Sweden Indeed, Senior account managers typically manage a portfolio of accounts and are responsible for building strong client relationships, developing account management strategies, coordinating with internal teams to deliver solutions that meet clients’ needs, and identifying opportunities to grow accounts.
|Hiring Organization||The MathWorks AB|
|Post Name||Senior Account Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SEK 30000 To SEK 35000 Per Month|
|Location||Kista, Sweden 164 40|
Our purpose is to change the world by accelerating the pace of discovery, innovation, development, and learning in engineering and science. Our guiding principle is “do the right thing”, which means doing what is best for our staff members, customers, business partners, and communities for the long term, and believing that “right” answers exist.
They combined their expertise in mathematics, engineering, and computer science to develop MATLAB. Jack Little and Cleve Moler, the cofounders of MathWorks, recognized the need among engineers and scientists for more powerful and productive computation environments beyond those provided by languages such as Fortran and C.
MATLAB combines comprehensive math and graphics functions with a powerful high-level language. In addition to MATLAB, MathWorks now develops and markets Simulink, a product for simulating nonlinear dynamic systems.
- Following up on leads and winning new clients.
- Developing and implementing strategic plans to manage and grow accounts.
- Retaining clients and building strong, trusting relationships.
- Understanding client needs and identifying new business opportunities within your portfolio.
- Providing superior customer service and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Communicating and coordinating with internal teams to deliver solutions.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and proposing new tools and processes.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience managing large account portfolios.
- Strong customer service and project management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Highly organized and solution-oriented.
- Detail-oriented and able to prioritize.
- Self-starter and able to work efficiently under pressure.
- Direct POC and Accessibility.
- Good Knowledge of Processes and Requirements.
- Assistance in Setting Up Accounts.
- Improves Customer Satisfaction.
- Increases Revenue.
- Builds a Long-term Relationship.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Jobs in Sweden Indeed.