Jobs in UAE for 12th Pass Indian, GEMS World Academy is looking to appoint Divisional Primary and Secondary Secretaries.
Divisional Secretary will ensure the smooth running of the entire secondary division in conjunction with the Secondary Leadership Team in order to maximize student learning capacity and opportunities.
Maintain high-quality communication from and within the school office. Liaises with tact and diplomacy with school staff, parents, and representatives of the GEMS Corporate Office.
Facilitate and coordinate all secretarial and administrative functions to ensure the smooth running of the Divisional Office.
Review and update all documents, calendars, and school-related activities. Organize and coordinate office management activities and oversees school events. Communicate information to faculty, staff, parents, and students.
Ensure that GEMS policies, procedures, and codes of conduct are followed at all times.
Model and encourage a culture of kindness in support of the GEMS/GWA core values and uphold the mission and ethos of the school as a non-selective, international, and academically successful school through the lens of the International Baccalaureate Organisation.
Act as an ambassador for the school and perform all job duties in an efficient, professional, and confidential manner. Takes initiative to improve systems and processes to aid in efficiency and effectiveness.
|Hiring Organization||GEMS WORLD ACADEMY – DUBAI|
|Post Name||Primary / Secondary Secretaries|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 4800 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
To be considered for this role, candidates must have
- Fluent English language capacity.
- Excellent IT and administrative skills.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in a high passed administrative role would be an asset.
- Experience/training in the use of information management and web-based information systems.
- The desire to provide outstanding results.
- Aspiration to work in a world-class school with real prospects for enhancing their career.
- Refined interpersonal skills and experience of working in an international environment and high-performing team are also vital.
Effective Interview Hacks
Use body language to your advantage
- Focus on your intonations
Remember the interviewer’s name
Prepare a one-page proposal
Find common interests
Related Jobs For You
|Jobs in Abu Dhabi for Indians|
|Jobs in Hotel in Abu Dhabi|
|Work In Abu Dhabi|
|New Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Hotel Jobs In Abu Dhabi|