Jobs in UAE For Female, Our client, in the sports industry with a global presence is looking to hire an Account Manager (Digital & Data) to be based in Abu Dhabi. A key focus will be to combine digital and data with a passion for sport to deliver performance marketing solutions that enhance the fan experience. Someone who is enthusiastic about digital marketing and able to work both independently and as part of a remote team
|Hiring Organization||Black Pearl|
|Post Name||Account Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 6000 To USD 7000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
- Day-to-day contact with clients and our partners in the region.
- A clear understanding of client KPIs and budget parameters.
- Leading the reporting and evaluation of each campaign and activation.
- Strive to meet client KPIs and ensure all activity is effectively measured.
- Deliver clear and concise internal and external presentations/reports.
- Seek cost-saving measures and opportunities to drive efficiencies across the business.
- Supporting the team with new opportunities to grow business in the region.
- Work across additional client programs and activations as required.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends specific to the region.
- Feeding into new business/pitch responses in the market, in terms of content and feeding into scopes of work and costings documents.
- Regular interactions with Senior Account Manager to ensure client goals are managed consistently.
- Demonstrate appropriate behavior, conduct, and professionalism in all interpersonal, written, and verbal communications.
- Track time and financial expenses on a day-to-day basis.
Requirements & Skills
- A strong understanding of the current digital marketing landscape and trends across the region.
- Clear, confident communicator with strong project management skills.
- Organized, strong work ethic, and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to keep calm in a fast-paced environment with tight project deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Excel, ability to structure and develop quantitative models and analysis to generate data-driven results and recommendations.
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, ability to create high-quality presentations that tell a story around data and not just the stats and figures on a page.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Google Analytics.
- Understanding and interest in the sports industry are preferred.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.
Related Jobs For You
Indeed Jobs NYC, United States
Government Work From Home Jobs in Delhi