Jobs In UK Sport, The LTA’s vision is “Tennis Opened Up” and its mission is to make tennis Relevant, Accessible, Welcoming, and Enjoyable for all. The General Assistant plays a key part of the team in supporting the Operations Team’s delivery at the NTC – ensuring excellence in service, aligned with the new standards and vision of the NTC.
The General Assistant is responsible for presentation standards, cleaning, and the delivery of all setup logistics for meetings, functions, and events. This role will require flexibility to work daytimes, evenings, and weekends via ‘Rota shifts as required.
|Hiring Organization||UK Sport|
|Post Name||General Assistant|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 21367 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SW15 5JQ|
Housekeeping & Cleaning
- Working as part of the team, ensuring all NTC facility areas are cleaned daily to the highest standard.
- Working with the Housekeeper on shift, ensuring all residential rooms are cleaned and refreshed daily, providing “5-star” service for our guests, including clean towels available for users at all times.
- Take part in weekly deep cleans of the building, being responsible for areas of focus as agreed by the duty manager.
- Provide daily support to ensure all courts are cleaned, maintained, and watered indoors and outdoors, working in partnership with the Maintenance & Grounds team.
- Ensure all meetings, rooms, functions, and events are set up as required and presented with excellence, working in partnership with the Catering Department where appropriate.
- Assist in supporting the smooth operation of the car park, during busy periods.
- Support duty management shifts as required by the Operations Management Team.
- Work within H&S guidelines, always using equipment and products appropriately.