Jobs In USA For Indian, Sales associates are most commonly found working for retailers who sell clothing, jewelry, office supplies, and sporting goods. Alternative titles for this role are retail sales associate, sales floor associate, and retail salesperson.
Sales associates greet customers on arrival and then assist the customer with any questions they have about the purchase they want to make. They often help the customer with returns, and refunds, and resolve common complaints.
As the public face of the company, the sales associate is responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the products and services the company offers. A sales associate is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the company’s products, services, and policies.
|Hiring Organization||See’s Candies|
|Post Name||Sales Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 17 Per Hour|
|Location||Frisco, Texas, United States 75034|
See’s Candies has been making quality chocolate and candy for Mary See’s way for over 95 years. From the beginning, Mary took pride in her recipes and insisted on only the finest, freshest ingredients. Today, we’re still just as committed to making candy the right way.
See’s has expanded from one chocolate shop to over 200 shops across America and a flourishing online store. And though we continue to grow, our commitment to tradition, taste, service and quality never wavers.
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise, and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Achieving established goals.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Increasing in-store sales.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
Skills & Requirements
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Experience With CRM or POS Software.
- Customer-Focused Mindset.
- Deep Knowledge in Product or Inventory.
- Genuine Enthusiasm for the Company and Products.
- Creative Problem Solving & Decision Making When Dealing With Customer Issues.
- Empathic Attitude.
- You will develop skills that will lead to more career opportunities.
- Limitless earning potential.
- Flexible working hours.
- You will broaden your professional network.
- Continuous learning and professional growth.
- Stay Ahead of the Competition.
- Increased Revenue.
- Better Marketing Materials.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to get a very good job that will make your career.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.