Jobs in USA, We are looking for a receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
Receptionists handle a variety of administrative support tasks, including answering phones, receiving visitors, preparing meeting and training rooms, sorting and distributing mail, and making travel plans.
|Hiring Organization||Mortgage Capital Partners|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 2000 To USD 2600 Per Month|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90025|
Welcome To Mortgage Capital Partners We are the preferred lender for many realtors, business managers, and CPAs in Los Angeles and throughout the country. We originate Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and FHA-Insured loans with on-site underwriting for all product lines.
Our team of skilled loan officers, each with an average of experience, works in a collaborative environment where expertise is shared. Our entire staff from receptionist to funding manager operates as a cohesive unit with your loan consultant in order to provide unsurpassed communication and service.
“Mortgage Capital Partners is the destination for unique and personalized loan solutions in California. Our full-service in-house capabilities with on-site underwriting make us the preferred lender for many realtors, business managers, and CPAs.”
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
Skills & Requirements
- Verbal and written communication.
- Customer focus.
- Organization and planning.
- Handling pressure and tolerating stress.
- Attention to detail.
- A Positive Attitude. A person’s attitude will always shine through.
- The Right Technical Skills.
- Organizational Prowess.
- Multitasking Skills.
- Tech-Savvy & Ability To Integrate With Your Industry Software.
- High Emotional Intelligence.
- Dependability and Consistency.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.