Jobs in Vancouver British Columbia, PeopleReady of Vancouver, BC is now hiring Concrete Finishers!
Apply today and you could start as soon as tomorrow. No resume or interview required – yep, you read that right.
As a PeopleReady associate you’ll benefit from:
- The freedom to work where you want, when you want, and as often as you want.
- Next-day pay* for many of our open positions.
- The ability to choose long-term positions for steady work or short-term positions if you just want some extra cash.
What you’ll be doing as a Concrete Finisher:
- Assist in building and positioning forms for pouring concrete and dismantling forms after.
- Use, using saws, hammers, nails, bolts, or form hardware.
- Dig ditches and levels earth to grade specifications, using picks, shovels, and rakes.
- Grade dirt and concrete efficiently and accurately.
- Erect and disassemble scaffolding, shoring, braces, and other temporary structures.
- Mix concrete and mortar.
- Clean construction site to eliminate possible hazards.
- Assist to align, straighten, plumb, and squaring forms for installation.
- Construct forms, then assist in raising them to the required elevation.
- Install and tie rebar and wire mesh.
- Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor.
- Moving dirt or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor.
Shift Timings – All Available.
- There is no minimum educational requirement, but specialized training can help laborers advance.
- Experience on commercial construction sites.
- Verifiable work history that shows professional skills and experience.
- Strong work ethic.
Ready to take control of the way you work?
Complete our application to join the PeopleReady team today. In case you missed it, no resumes or interviews are required!
Related Jobs For You
|Jobs In Vancouver For Foreigners|
|Electrician Jobs Vancouver|
|Data Analyst Jobs Vancouver|
|Production Assistant Jobs Vancouver|
|Weekend Part-Time Jobs Vancouver|