Jobs in Vancouver , We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. The duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting with daily office needs, and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports, and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment.
If you also have previous experience as a Secretary or Executive Administrative Assistant and familiarity with our industry, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
|Hiring Organization||Rhodes Wellness College|
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 30 To CAD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V6Z 2K8|
Rhodes Wellness College has graduated hundreds of successful students who have gone on to meaningful careers as coaches, counselors, outreach workers, and more. While theory and knowledge have always been a core component of the college’s programs
Rhodes College specializes in teaching you how to apply and practice the theory and knowledge you learn in your life, in your workplace, and with your clients. Rhodes College is a skills-based career training college that prepares you for a career in the coaching or counseling field in as little as three months.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant, or Office Admin Assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- An Administrative Assistant Frees Up Your Time.
- Administrative Assistants Streamlines Clerical Duties.
- The Communication Hub to Connect Everyone.
- A Welcoming Presence in the Office.
- They Can Offset Your Weaknesses.
- Broad Scope of Responsibilities. First things first, a position in office administration requires you to “wear many hats,” as the saying goes.
- Autonomous Environment.
- Building Relationships.
- Opportunities Abound.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.