Designer, The Creative Group, Vogue Job in London
Jobs in Vogue London Fresher- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented Designer to join Condé Nast’s Creative Group to work on Vogue at an exciting time in the brand’s history.
As part of the newly formed Creative Group, the successful candidate will work within a global design team to create best-in-class design solutions for Vogue’s European print editions and digital platforms.
The candidate should be confident and proactive in commissioning work to freelancers and following up on final deliverables. Skills in motion graphics and video editing are also a must.
The role requires a designer with a background in fashion publications, who, working alongside our editorial teams, can execute the Creative Director and
Editorial Director’s vision and help shape the future of Vogue’s design. Thorough knowledge of the market is a must, as is a passion for all things Vogue and of what it takes to create the most engaging, elevated design.
- Company Name: Condé Nast
- Post: Designer, The Creative Group, Vogue
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Graduation
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 Per Year
- Industry: Private
- Job Location: London, England
- Working Hours: 8 Hours
- Work Remotely: No
About Condé Nast :
Condé Nast is a global media company, home to iconic brands including Vogue, The New Yorker, GQ, Glamour, AD, Vanity Fair, and Wired, among many others.
The company’s award-winning content reaches 88 million consumers in print, 419 million in digital and 432 million across social platforms, and generates more than 1 billion video views each month.
The company is headquartered in New York and London and operates in 32 markets worldwide including China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Latin America, Russia, Spain, and Taiwan.
Condé Nast Entertainment is an award- inning production and distribution studio that creates programming across film, television, social and digital video, and virtual reality.
Eligibility Criteria for Jobs in Vogue London Fresher:
- Knowledge About Job.
- Having a Job Related Degree.
Designer, The Creative Group, Vogue Skills:
- Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects, and other design tools.
- Knowledge of Premiere and Sketch is a plus.
- A meticulous eye for detail and developed design sensibility.
- Experience in working with designers, editors, photographers, and stylists.
- Thorough knowledge of, and enthusiasm for, magazine design, typography, photography, and illustration.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Superb organizational skills, and ability to multi-task under pressure while allowing creativity to flourish.
- Ability to develop design solutions to a changing brief.
Designer, The Creative Group, Vogue Responsibilities:
- Work with the Creative Director and editorial workforce to develop top-level visible options throughout print and digital platforms
- Commission or design unique paintings, together with illustrations, infographics, icons, and animations
- Commission and art-direct front-of-book shoots
- Design front-of-book and have layouts
- Commission an artwork direct merchandise stills
- Maintain model requirements throughout all properties together with print journals, websites, social platforms, newsletters, and movies
- Design animation title playing cards & franchise kinds for all Vogue unique content material
- Design all advertising collateral together with social, online & OOH animated advertisements
- Design & animate one-off digital covers, the place requir
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.
- Beware of anybody promising an assured job/interview for Jobs in Vogue London Fresher.