Jobstreet SG, An Executive Administrative Assistant is an employee who provides high-level administrative support to executives in the workplace, such as taking calls, scheduling meetings, managing executive requests, and other office duties. They may also oversee office functions and supervise lower-level office employees.
These employees are also commonly called Executive Secretaries or Executive Assistants in various workplace settings. This position requires someone who has excellent verbal communication skills, good judgment, and strong time management skills in order to meet deadlines.
An Office Administrator is a professional who oversees operations across the organization’s office. They are responsible for welcoming visitors, coordinating meetings, and appointments, and directing various administrative projects. Post this job for free.
|Hiring Organization||GATES PCM Construction LTD|
|Post Name||Executive Administrative Assistant|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 3500 To SGD 4500 Per Month|
The seeds for GATES PCM CONSTRUCTION LTD were sown as early, when CEO & FOUNDER, MR KRISHNA, founded his first Piling & Civil engineering company known as Denwick Piling & Civil Engineering.
Having worked on projects locally in Singapore and regionally in countries like Malaysia and Sri Lanka, the company and its management had garnered much experience and expertise in not just piling works, but also a variety of construction works that included those in the railway industry locally and regionally.
With an abundance of opportunities emerging in the railway construction sector, Denwick found it to be the right time to change tracks and focus on the railway construction sector. It re-branded itself as GATES PCM CONSTRUCTION LTD and forged to become a specialist in railway projects.
- Answering phone calls and taking messages
- Welcoming all visitors and interacting with them
- Managing scheduling and appointments
- Arranging meetings and other events
- Managing mail/fax communications
- Managing traditional paper and/or electronic filing systems
- Performing basic bookkeeping/clerical duties
Skills & Requirements
- Customer service.
- Time management.
- Set personal career goals.
- Broad Scope of Responsibilities.
- Autonomous Environment.
- Building Relationships.
- Opportunities Abound.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.