About the role
Junior Business Analyst Jobs In Houston, AIG Travel provides a wide array of travel, medical, security, and concierge services helping millions of travelers solve problems and manage risk worldwide. The Operations Junior Business Analyst is part of the Implementation team, supporting the Houston Assistance center with data analysis, reports, presentations, and other administrative tasks.
The Implementation team is responsible for functions such as training, access provisioning, management reporting, quality control audits, complaints review, implementation of new accounts, as well as improvement of processes
Your contribution to AIG
In this entry-level role, you will assist with creating a variety of reports, analysis of operational and financial data, as well as creating presentations, and other varied tasks.
This role requires a meticulous approach to detail, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will work closely with the Operations Implementation Manager and communicate with multiple members of the Team and Department Leadership.
What we are looking for
The ideal Operations Junior Business Analyst will be high-energy, self-driven, and fast-paced with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on providing high-quality, accurate work.
- Flexible hours, adaptive, and time availability on short notice. (required)
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, interpersonal, and presentation (required)
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer software: Office package: Outlook, Word, with Advanced knowledge of Excel, and PowerPoint. (required)
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint (preferred)
- Ability to analyze data determines root cause and present findings clearly (required)
- Ability to handle an increasingly high volume of work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment (required)
A look at our benefits
At AIG, we have a 100-year legacy of working to make the world a better place. And that begins with our employees. We’re proud to offer a range of employee benefits and resources that help you protect what matters most – your health care, savings, financial protection, and wellbeing.
We provide a variety of leaves for personal, health, family, and military needs. For example, the “Giving Back” program allows you to take up to 16 hours a year to volunteer in your community.
We also believe in fostering our employees’ development and offer a range of learning opportunities for employees to hone their professional skills to position themselves for the next steps of their careers.
AIG also has a tuition reimbursement program for eligible employees to enhance their education, skills, and knowledge in areas that relate to their current position or future positions to which they may transfer or progress