Kuwait Job Vacancy For Degree Holders, We are seeking a professional and customer-focused hotel manager to oversee our hotel operations. In this position, you will direct the day-to-day operations and activities at your allocated hotel location. Your duties will include managing personnel, collecting payments, monitoring budgets, and evaluating hotel performance.
To excel in this role, you must be approachable and detailed-oriented with proven hospitality or management work experience. Our ideal candidate will also demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
|Hiring Organization||Radisson Blu Hotel|
|Post Name||Hotel Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||KWD 1500 To KWD 2000 Per Month|
|Location||Kuwait City, Kuwait 47040|
Our long-term vision is to be the company of choice for guests, owners, and talent. Whenever a guest plans a trip or an investor or owner is thinking of a partner, or whenever someone is looking for a career in the hospitality industry, they will all think of Radisson Hotel Group first.
At Radisson Hotel Group we strive to be the first choice in the mind of guests, owners, and talent. In our journey to achieve this, we practice strong beliefs and actions that respect the diversity of people, the community, ethics, and the planet.
We are present in 120 countries worldwide with nine distinctive brands covering five continents. Together with our partners, we continue to develop new hotels and generate synergies to go much further.
Our team is committed to extra thoughtful care and is passionate about delivering an amazing hotel experience. While each of the 100,000+ team members at Radisson Hotel Group plays a unique role, they all serve as brand ambassadors working to deliver memorable moments and turn guests into passionate brand advocates.
- Oversee personnel including receptionists, kitchen staff, and office employees.
- Monitor employee performance and conduct regular evaluations to help improve customer service.
- Collect payments and maintain records of budgets, funds, and expenses.
- Welcome and register guests once they arrive.
- Resolve issues regarding hotel services, amenities, and policies.
- Organize activities and assign responsibilities to employees to ensure productivity.
- Create and apply a marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services and amenities.
- Coordinate with external parties including suppliers, travel agencies, and conference planners.
- Evaluate hotel performance and ensure compliance with health and safety rules.
- Partake in financial activities including establishing room rates, setting budgets, and assigning funds to departments.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Detail Oriented.
- Operational Knowledge.
- Team Building.
- Financial Management.
- Retirement Accounts.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) or Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Medical Leave.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Kuwait Job Vacancy For Degree Holders.