Lab Technician Jobs in Mumbai, INDIA, Navi Mumbai, Extendable to PAN India About GENERAL DIAGNOSTICS INTERNATIONAL (P) LTD. GD (erstwhile known as Preventive is a Medical Technology company with key operations based in Navi Mumbai, India.
Since its inception by management graduates from IIT + IIM, GD has been continually evolving, transforming, and thriving through its innovations, operational efficiency, and creation of breakthrough analytics and diagnostics solutions.
Today GD offers its highly sophisticated diagnostics services through franchise partners across 70+ cities in India and also has its equity held and collaboration laboratories in 5-countries across Europe and Latin America.
The institution has a team of over 150 technicians, doctors, and researchers, and a network of over 6,000 franchise partners, all channeling to give a run-rate turnover in excess of one hundred ten crores.
Now at the cusp of PAN India’s multi-laboratory expansion, GD is seeking intelligent and experienced personnel to help set up and manage the massive scale-up of its operations across key cities of India.
|Hiring Organization||General Diagnostics International Pvt. Ltd.|
|Post Name||Medical Lab Technician|
|Qualification||M.Sc (Biochemistry / Microbiology/ Biotechnology or another related subject.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||INR 18000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400703|
- M.Sc (Biochemistry / Microbiology/ Biotechnology or another related subject.
- Provides effective leadership of the medical laboratory service including a budget, planning, and financial management, in accordance with the institutional assignment of such responsibilities.
- Relate and function effectively with Applicable accrediting and regulatory agencies, and appropriate administrative officials.
- The healthcare community, The patient population served, Providers of formal agreements when required
- Ensures that there are appropriate members of staff with the required education, training, and competence to provide medical laboratory services that meet the needs and requirements of users
- Ensures the implementation of quality policy
- Implements a safe laboratory environment in compliance with good practice and applicable requirements
- Serves as a contributing member of the medical staff for those facilities served, wherever applicable and appropriate
- Ensures the provision of clinical advice with respect to the choice of examinations, use of the service, and interpretation of examination resultsJob
- Day shift
- Morning shift
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Diploma (Preferred)
- Total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Related Jobs For You
|Best Job In Mumbai For 12th Pass|
|Job In Mumbai For 12th Pass|
|12th Pass Job in Mumbai, INDIA|
|Best Data Analytics Job in Mumbai|
|Best 10th Pass Job in Mumbai|