Lady Security Guard Jobs in Abu Dhabi, We are looking for an experienced and passionate Security Guard to join our team. As a Security Guard, you will undertake the surveillance of our premises and the protection of our staff and visitors. In addition, you will be responsible for detecting any suspicious happenings and preventing vandalism, thefts, or any other criminal behavior.
|Hiring Organization||Farnek Services LLC Abu Dhabi|
|Post Name||Lady Security Guard|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 15 To AED 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates 00000|
About the job Lady Security Guard (Arabic speaking, PSBD licensed)
- Be vigilant at all times and assume responsibility for the premises under your control.
- Ensure that daily routine and functions at customer’s premises proceed without any interruption
- Adhere to all instructions mentioned in the ‘Assignment Instructions’ post-wise.
- Greet visitors, provide assistance and guide them to the requested area or person or reception.
- Ensure safety and security of customers’ premises at all items and brings any suspicious activities and observations to customers’ attention.
- Prevent access of unauthorized personnel into customers’ premises.
- Maintain logs as per site requirements which may include but are not limited to Daily log, patrolling records, NSI book (PSBD licensed guards), visitor and vehicle logs, incident register, movement of material, key issue and return log,s, etc.
- In case of emergency (Fire, theft, or any other emergency) take immediate action as per site emergency plan, and notify to immediate supervisor, customer’s representative, inform to emergency service, Farnek operations team, and SIRA / PSBD Control room.
- Prepare and maintain all incident reports, and forward them to all concerned team members.
- Regularly check and ensure maintenance and operation of the fire alarm panel, fire extinguisher, and first aid kits.
- Ensure that company property assigned to your mobile telephone, landline, 2-way radios, detectors, vests, helmets, safety equipment, security systems, vehicles, etc. is used responsibly for work requirements only and kept well maintained at all times.
- Ensure that if any complaint is raised by a customer, report to the immediate supervisor for appropriate action taken to ensure customer satisfaction and keep all complaints records properly.
- All security officers are expected to show good judgment and common sense, follow directions and instructions from supervisors and follow regulations and guidelines PSBD/ SIRA.
- Ensure that fully acquainted with post instructions and site procedure of place/ premises /area of deployment to perform strict compliance.
- Security officers should have a professional appearance and attitude and take charge in case of emergencies or other dangerous situations as per the site emergency plan.
- Ensure that you clean and neat your uniform and display your identity card and PSBD/ SIRA license at all times.
Adherence to HSE and Quality Management System procedures and its performance