Career Opportunities: Coordinator – Sales Strategic Operations
Laval Jobs For Coordinator, Bausch Health Canada is the international head office of Bausch Health Companies, one of the fastest-growing international pharmaceutical companies dedicated to bringing quality health and wellness products to all Canadians.
Our team manufactures and markets a wide variety of pharmaceutical and health products that are distributed in pharmacies, healthcare practices, and hospitals across the country.
At Bausch Health, we invest in our employees and we believe in the importance of cultivating performance and outdoing ourselves in finding new and better solutions with the aim of responding innovatively and effectively to current needs.
Assist and provide administrative support to the National Sales Directors and the Director of Strategic Operations in order to meet objectives and thus contribute to the success of the Business Unit and the organization in a constantly evolving environment
• Provide administrative support in the day-to-day activities:
o Meetings & logistic
o Files monitoring
o Correspondence (English & French)
o Travel schedule & logistic
• Write, format, and translate as needed documents such as letters, minutes, and memos, as directed
• Identify situations requiring rapid intervention
• Coordinate Calendar and logistics surrounding the organization of various Sales & Strategic Operations meetings such as
o Sales Meetings (Cycle, RSMs, NSM)
o Onboarding-related training
o Cross-functional team business reviews
• Monitor Sales & Strategic Operation budget
• Ad hoc administrative support to the Regional Sales Managers & Strategic Operations team on specific projects –
• Manage the fleet management (work on yearly taxable benefits, car insurance renewal, and, manage monthly invoices and breakdown by cost center)
• Prepare the necessary contract documents for various suppliers for yearly & ad hoc contracts for Sales and Strategic Sales Operations
• Lead Sales Force monthly newsletter development and communication
• Manage the onboarding, transfers, and offboarding of all Sales Force Representatives (arrivals, informing various parties of the arrival, shipments of training materials, welcoming letters, updating various sales lists, ensuring the creation of various accounts for new hires)
• Respond to the sales force regarding check requests for services, sponsorships, grants and coordinate with Finance and attend to the administrative work related to these requests
Experience & Knowledge required
• Minimum 10 years of experience in an administrative assistant position
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Perfectly bilingual
• Excellent knowledge of the MS Office Suite and Outlook environment as well as the ability to learn other applications quickly
Other Skills required
• Dynamic & excellence-driven coordinator
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
• Ability to take initiative & calculated risks
• Action-oriented, attention to detail with good planning and time management skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and continually evolving environment
The masculine is used in this publication without prejudice for the sake of conciseness.
Bausch Health is committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with equal employment opportunity laws in effect wherever it operates.
Bausch Health is an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Related Jobs For You
|Lawyer Jobs in Toronto|
|Security Agent Job in Toronto, Canada|
|Best Data Entry Jobs in Toronto|
|New Job Vacancies in Toronto|
|Jobs in Toronto For Students|