|Hiring Organization||Equality Texas|
|Post Name||Operations Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 5000 To USD 5500 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Equality Texas and the Equality Texas Foundation work in unison to realize the same mission. They house different components of our work, and each accepts donations. Equality Texas Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and donations can be considered tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
We envision a Texas where lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer Texans and their families have full equality in the hearts and minds of our fellow Texans and in all areas of the law.
Equality Texas works to secure full equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer Texans through political action, education, community organizing, and collaboration. The Equality Texas Foundation works to secure full equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender, and collaboration.
- Performing administrative duties including answering phones, scheduling appointments, etc.
- Assisting human resources with recruitment activities and creating work schedules.
- Supporting the operations manager with the enforcement of company policies and standards.
- Assisting accounting and payroll as needed.
- Monitoring inventory and placing supply orders.
- Tracking daily operations and reporting or resolving issues.
- Maintaining company databases.
- Complete clerical and administrative tasks
- Provide feedback on company policies and procedures
- Make recommendations for business performance improvement
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in an administrative role.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Experience with inventory management, database, or similar software is beneficial.
- Must be detail and solutions-oriented.
- Strong business acumen
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in technology especially Microsoft Office applications
- Proactive qualities with the willingness to learn
- Career Opportunities.
- Education Options.
- Higher Earnings.
- Lower Tuition.
- Flexibility to Work.
- Less Time to Earn a Degree.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.