Light Driver Jobs in Bahrain Today, We are looking for punctual candidates with good time management skills for the position of the driver. Drivers are responsible for delivering packages to clients in a timely manner, working on nights and weekends, and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties.
Drivers will need to lift heavy objects and load them into their vehicles, requiring upper body strength and physical stamina. Drivers undertake various transporting duties and typically work for hotels, restaurants, and delivery services.
Their primary responsibilities include transporting clients from airports to hotels, carrying out vehicle maintenance checks, and interacting with clients in professional conduct. A Driver is a professional who drives clients around in an efficient, safe, and timely manner. In addition to maintaining regular cleaning services for their vehicle
|Hiring Organization||Wilh. Wilhelmsen Holding ASA|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||BHD 500 To BHD 600 Per Month|
|Location||Al Hidd, Bahrain|
With. Wilhelmsen Holding ASA (WWH)is a Norwegian multinational maritime group, headquartered in Lysaker, Norway. The group employs more than people and has operations in nations. The Wilhelmsen group operates the largest maritime network in the world, with over locations worldwide WW group was founded.
October in Tønsberg. The company’s first vessel was the bark Mathilde in. Halfdan Wilhelmsen was forward-thinking and realized that steamboats were the future, therefore in he bought the vessel Talabot. It was only after they bought Talabot that the company started making profits.
Thence, all their ships have been named, starting with the letter “T”, often leading to the same name given repeatedly to different ships over time. For example, there have been at least four ships named Talabot ranging from tankers to ro-ro vessels. Since the main owners have been the siblings.
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
Skills & Requirements
- Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong driving record.
- Customer service.
- Elements of a firm’s operations that individually and collectively.
- Create ‘benefits’ for consumers who buy the firm’s product.
- E.G. quality, design, accessories, performance in use, guarantees, and warranties.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.