Linkedin Jobs Phoenix, We are searching for an investment analyst to evaluate and research trends and opportunities for our clients. In this role, you will perform research, valuations, and appraisals of financial instruments, markets, and businesses and interact with other team members to deliver quality investment directives to our clients and business.
To ensure success as an investment analyst you should be well-versed in portfolio management, have a keen eye for detail, and be proactive in finding investment opportunities. A top-notch investment analyst performs well under pressure, possesses creative and analytical abilities, and can adapt their thinking to quickly evolving scenarios.
Investment analysts are financial professionals who evaluate securities, stocks, bonds, and other financial assets. They identify potential investments for purchasing, research business financials, and advise clients. They also contribute to financial decision-making through in-depth analyses of market trends and performance.
|Post Name||Investment Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 5000 To USD 5500 Per Month|
|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States 85016|
Our Phoenix office offers investment sales expertise for multifamily and manufactured housing properties and a complete range of financing options for all types of commercial real estate. We serve the entire Southwestern region and can arrange commercial real estate loans for any property type through our unmatched network of lending partners. Call our local office to learn more.
Northmarq is an industry-leading capital markets resource for commercial real estate investors, offering seamless collaboration with top experts in debt, equity, investment sales, and loan servicing. We combine industry-leading capabilities with an open, flexible structure, enabling our team of seasoned professionals to create innovative solutions for clients.
We offer clients the ideal combination of a strong national company capable of attracting a wide range of capital sources, a personalized approach to buying and selling multifamily properties, exceptional knowledge of local markets, and a robust loan servicing operation to manage the life of your loan.
- Conducting meetings with clients and management throughout the year.
- Producing complex financial models for integration into decision-making processes.
- Compiling financial data into reports for other team members and stakeholders.
- Identifying critical areas of business performance for other stakeholders.
- Reporting discrepancies and issues to senior team leaders when they arise.
- Working within a dynamic team environment.
Skills And Requirements
- Strong mathematical and numerical skills.
- Proficiency in data collection and analysis.
- Excellent research and writing abilities.
- A flair for statistics and data manipulation.
- Confident presentation abilities.
- Thorough understanding of financial analysis and investment strategy.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- A team player who can work independently.
- Opportunity to liaise and network.
- A fast-paced career.
- A promising vocation with visible growth.
- Opportunity to see the bigger picture.
- High Organizational visibility and respect.
- Chance to be carriers of change.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.