Linkedin Jobs Sharjah, We are searching for a precise reporting analyst to create data-driven ideas to improve our functioning. To this end, the reporting analyst should obtain pertinent data from all relevant departments, compile and clean this information, and then proceed to analyze the data.
You should also inform employees of additional information that may be of use to you, encouraging them to house such information in a secure folder. To be successful as a reporting analyst,
you should be able to generate useful deductions from raw information. A top-notch reporting analyst will continually create and modify databases to meet the needs of our expanding company.
|Hiring Organization||Sharjah Cooperative Society Head Office|
|Post Name||Reporting Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
Emirates, under the directives of His Highness Sheikh Dr. Sultan bin Muhammad Al Qasimi, Member of the Supreme Council and Ruler of Sharjah, with the aim of spreading cooperative service throughout the Emirate of Sharjah and raising the level of The livelihood of its members socially and economically by following cooperative principles.
- Training and encouraging staff to maintain complete databases that can be used for subsequent analysis.
- Gathering raw data from pertinent individuals in each department.
- Collating such data to facilitate its interpretation.
- Checking and cleaning data, taking special care to replace erroneous values with correct figures.
- Analyzing data, with due consideration for the influence of missing information, outliers, plus confounding and extraneous variables.
- Reporting on insights obtained, which might be utilized to inform business strategies.
- Consulting on areas of uncertainty to promote optimal use of ideas derived from data.
- Creating and updating data sets that evolve in tandem with our business’s needs.
Skills & Requirements
- Knowledge of suitable data analytic processes.
- Capacity to train staff in foundational data entry techniques.
- Ability to create, update, and share databases.
- Strong troubleshooting and report writing abilities.
- Attentive and considerate team player.
- Data Visualization.
- Data Cleaning.
- Linear Algebra and Calculus.
- Personalize the customer experience.
- Inform business decision-making.
- Streamline operations.
- Mitigate risk and handle setbacks.
- Enhance security.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to get a very good job that will make your career.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.