Logistics Coordinator Jobs San Antonio, US, MNX Global Logistics is a leader in time and mission-critical logistics and supply chain services. Whether it is a medical device, a radioactive cancer therapy, the engine of an airplane, a high-speed network router, a hard drive encrypted with a summer movie release, or a liver donated for transplant, the most time-sensitive shipments in the world are entrusted to MNX.
Headquartered in Long Beach, California, and with offices worldwide, MNX is looking for talented people who want to make a difference by helping the world successfully transport the most important shipments.
Be a part of MNX Global Logistics Express division, one of the country’s largest Next Flight Out, ground expedite, and Service Parts Logistics providers.
Our company operates through partnerships with hundreds of domestic and international agent partners that provide courier pickup, and delivery services on behalf of MNX, and all of the major commercial airlines for air haul lift.
Our 24×7 call center is now hiring service-oriented individuals who are career-minded and who enjoy a challenging and dynamic environment. This position works to solve a full range of logistics challenges by engaging with customers and/or agents.
|Hiring Organization||MNX Global Logistics|
|Post Name||Logistics Coordinator|
|Qualification||High School or better.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 17 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
What you will do:
- Handle incoming customer requests via phone, email, and website with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Using MNX’s proprietary logistics management platform, process, monitor, and manage critical customer shipments for the medical, aerospace, telecommunications, and high-tech industries
- Communicate with customers and agents in a professional and courteous manner
What you bring:
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or GED
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & data entry, and type 30 WPM
- Knowledge of US and world geography and time zones is preferred
- Call Center experience is preferred
- Must have outstanding communication, customer service, and organizational skills
- Be able to operate in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Be flexible – with the ability to work additional hours as business requires
Benefits & Perks:
We offer competitive pay, paid vacation and sick time, 401(k) match, multiple health plans, and much more.
MNX Global Logistics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, or genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
At MNX, people make a difference. We are a diverse group of unique individuals, each with their own background, beliefs, and experiences, united in the spirit of “One MNX”.
- High School or better.
- 1 year: 1 Year of Customer Service Experience
Related Jobs For You
|Spectrum Jobs San Antonio, US|
|Medical Assistant Jobs San Antonio, US|
|Monster Jobs in San Antonio, USA|
|RN Jobs San Antonio|
|Marketing Jobs In San Antonio,US|