What you will do
Logistics Executive Jobs in Dubai, Logistics Executive – Order Handling is a key role reporting to the Regional Logistics Manager, MEA, and is responsible for managing the Logistics & Distribution functions for MEA Region. You will be based in our Dubai Office and will be part of an emergency.
The team is focused on expanding our footprint and customer base to achieve our strong growth objectives. You will work in high volume, oversight distribution, and order fulfillment networks.
Warehousing, and regional and international transportation to ensure timely secured order fulfillment and delivery of products to our customers. As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to generate satisfactory results.
|Hiring Organization||Johnson Controls|
|Post Name||Logistics Executive – Order Handling|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3500 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
How you will do it
As a Senior Executive (Logistics), you will be concentrated on ensuring timely shipment of equipment to fulfill the company’s contractual obligations and optimizing costs & Resources with respect to freight. You will interface with vendors, suppliers, and sub-contractors.
Shipping Companies, and Freight Forwarders to ensure timely delivery of equipment and/or services. You will provide clear & precise information to Sales Engineers & Operations, Customer service teams regarding delivery schedules.
Documentation requirements, negotiation status, and related updates. You will organize Import, Export, and customs clearance arrangements with the customs brokers & forwarders abroad. You have a strong desire for organization and efficiency, you are creative, a problem solver, self-motivated, able to manage stress and pressure, and a perfect coordinator and planner.
What we look for
- Working experience of at least 5 years in shipping/logistics/sales administration/order processing
- Graduate in commerce, and/or diploma in logistics administration.
- Detail oriented approach and excellent inter-personal skills – must be able to adapt to the working style of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience at an international company.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Demonstrated ability to meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks
- Ensure that all exceptions and non-conformances are properly approved by appropriate personnel and Documented.
- Issue clear and precise instructions to relevant internal/external customers for the issue of documentation required for Customs Clearance and negotiating LCs.
- Monitor and ensure receipt of original documentation within required time periods.
- Issuance of Purchase Orders for shipping, forwarding, clearance, and related incidentals based on Service Provided.
- Ensure maintenance of required marine, storage, and other relevant insurance covers.
- Ensure shipping documents raised and issued are in accordance with current company policies, procedures, and local legal requirements.
- Correspond and follow up with suppliers, vendors, and service providers regarding short/wrong/defective/damaged shipments.
- Coordinate with the Warranty/Quality department regarding damages and insurance claims.