Logistics Specialist Jobs in Amazon, Amazon Web Services is seeking bright, motivated, hardworking individuals to fill Data Center Logistics Specialist positions. The Logistics Specialist will maintain accountability of in-stock components as well as receive and process inbound shipments.
They must possess a strong work ethic, attention to detail, the ability to multitask and operate in a very fast-paced complex environment, meet deadlines, and a commitment to Operational Excellence.
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in logistics with a focus on inventory management, shipping receiving, and transportation. Additionally offering strong customer support and the ability to remain flexible with frequent shifts in priorities.
|Post Name||Logistics Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 40000 To USD 45000 Per Year|
|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States 85043|
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, Earth’s best employer, and Earth’s safest place to work.
Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon.
- Assembling, addressing, stamping, and arranging for the shipment of materials.
- handling incoming shipments, unpacking boxes, and verifying contents.
- Load and unload large equipment utilizing pallet jacks.
- Receive parts, maintain inventory, and check out parts as needed to Data Center.
- Load and unload shipments and transport parts, racks, and equipment.
- Handle sensitive/classified client materials.
- Work with and/or around moving mechanical parts.
- Occasionally work is in an office environment.
Skills & Requirements
- Good coordination and organizational abilities.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Familiar with laws, regulations, and ISO requirements as they apply to logistics.
- Good computer skills especially working knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Insurance Plans.
- Disability Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Corporate Discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
Related Jobs For You