Complies with all safety, compliance, and quality standards and procedures established by the Company, Clients, and regulatory authorities. The cleaner must be flexible and willing to complete all tasks that are assigned.
ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations.
ABM’s comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission-critical solutions, and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions.
ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban, and rural areas to properties of all sizes — from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants, and airports.
The Company will make exceptions for medical, sincerely held religious beliefs, or other legally required exceptions.
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
- Cleans building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them. Follows procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Cleans and vacuums carpeted areas.
- Gathers and empties trash
- Wipes and cleans tabletops, chairs, and equipment in food areas
- Cleans and wipes glass and surfaces.
- Cleans, and supplies restrooms
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years of age or older