Lupin Pharma Jobs in Pune, INDIA, Area Sales Manager is defined as a team leader who instructs, motivates, handles, and works with his team members to persuade doctors to prescribe their drugs to patients, provide product information, answer their queries, and provide information about how to use a drug along with dose required,
keep doctor up to date about latest changes in medical sciences, deliver products sample, etc. with promoting company and products & generate a sale for the company. An Area Sales Manager regularly joins his team members MR in the field and makes calls to important doctors.
|Hiring Organization||Lupin Limited|
|Post Name||Area Sales Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||INR43000/- To 65000/- Month|
|Location||Pune, Maharashtra, India 412115|
Lupin Limited is one of India’s largest manufacturers of bulk actives and formulations. The principal bulk actives manufactured by it include Rifampicin, Pyrazinamide, Ethambutol (anti-TB), Cephalosporins (anti-infectives), and cardiovascular.
The company also possesses competencies in phytomedicines, in which medicines are made out of the plant and herbal resources supported by the discipline of modern medicine.
Looking for a Candidate with experience in Generic Market Details mentioned below
- Experience: 6-7 years
- Qualification: Any Graduation
- Age: Below 36 Years
- Current experience in Generic Market is required.
- Must have good knowledge about Territory & Distributors Network
- Stability, strong hold on the process
- Preferably, one managing a higher volume of sales and having stability in one or two companies will be preferred.
Kindly share your updated profile at Anoopjakhmola@lupin.com
- Role: Area Sales Manager (B2C)
- Industry Type: Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
- Functional Area: Sales & Business Development
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Role Category: Retail & B2C Sales
Responsibility For Area Sales Manager
- Responsible for leading a team of M.Rs to achieve Sales targets. To handle Sales Promotion activities.
- Make a Monthly doctor visiting plan for all MR team members and implements it effectively through regular follow-up and discussions with team members
- Organizing special meetings with doctors and healthcare professionals through medical representatives according to his daily and monthly planning.
- Set up campaigns and awareness programs for patients & healthcare professionals.
- Keep in regular contact with team members and maintain healthy communication & relationship
- Organizing conferences and seminars for doctors and healthcare professions
- Generating New Business through his Team
- Fulfill all requirements of his team
- Reviewing sale and stock availability in assigned area
- Completing monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales target
- Building relationships with doctors and Healthcare professions
- Daily reporting to seniors about daily work, meetings, and performance
- Market review of new products and services
- Keeping detailed records of contacts
- Regular attending monthly, quarterly, and yearly meetings of the company
- Keeping up to date about company products, services, and schemes
- Monitoring activities, products, and services of competitors
- Retail Sales
- Pharma Selling
- Marketing Executive
- Business executive