Luxury Travel Consultant Jobs in UK, The creation and sale of high-quality tailor-made itineraries for past and new customers. The luxury sales consultant is ultimately responsible for planning, selling, and implementing bespoke itineraries, maximizing profit opportunities, and ensuring that we delight our customers from the first point of contact until their return home.
|Hiring Organization||Best At Travel|
|Post Name||Luxury Travel Consultant|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 2166 To GBP 2300 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
- Take sales calls and emails from potential customers who have enquired about a trip to your destination(s) of expertise. Provide personalized and bespoke recommendations based on each customer’s needs.
- Load all initial sales calls and emails accurately into the system and ensure that personalized quotations are provided to the customer over the phone and each inquiry is followed up with a written quotation.
- Ensure that all quotations are followed up within 24 hours and sales techniques are employed to close the sale.
- Ensure that you stay on top of airline and supplier special offers and preferred commercial partners when providing quotations to customers.
- Meet and where ever possible exceed conversion, profit, and margin targets.
- Take appropriate opportunities to upsell and add excursions, transfers, car rental, airport parking, and lounge passes.
- Ensure that customer details and trip specifications are accurately recorded.
- Demonstrate commitment to excellent customer service and take full ownership of the quality and accuracy of your customer’s booking.
- Attend industry events (Trade Shows. Awards etc) as and when requested.
- Participate in training sessions as requested.
- Previous experience of using a GDS (Galileo, Amadeus, Worldspan)
- Demonstrable history of the high conversion of inquiries into sales
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Well-organized and strong time management skills
- Great attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written