Maintenance Mechanic Jobs in Seattle, Maintenance mechanics install, repair, and maintain machinery and equipment. Their responsibilities also include building and maintaining mechanical systems and involve the use of a variety of hand and power tools.
We are looking for a skilled maintenance mechanic to install, repair, and maintain machinery and equipment. The maintenance mechanic’s responsibilities include performing regular inspections of machinery and equipment, carrying out preventative maintenance, and fulfilling other duties such as building maintenance as assigned.
To be a successful maintenance mechanic you should have a practical mind, mechanical aptitude, and strong attention to detail. Ultimately, a top-notch maintenance mechanic should be able to ensure that machinery and equipment are in excellent operating condition.
|Post Name||Maintenance Mechanic|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3100 To USD 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Seattle, Washington, United States 98004|
For over 35 years, Aerotek’s people-focused, performance-driven culture has helped millions of men and women find rewarding work at leading companies that know an exceptional workforce demands both capability and character.
Whether you work in Construction & Skilled Trades, Manufacturing & Production, Warehousing & Distribution, or Facilities & Maintenance, we know you’re looking for more than just a job or a worker. That’s why we never stop investing in our people by adding skills and advantages to your work experience.
- Assembling, installing, and maintaining mechanical systems, machinery, and equipment.
- Troubleshooting machinery and performing routine preventative maintenance.
- Reading, interpreting, and following instructions and operation manuals.
- Maintaining a schedule for inspecting, servicing, and testing machinery.
- Cleaning, repairing and installing equipment and parts as needed.
- Operating a variety of hand and power tools.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area.
- Complying with health and safety regulations.
- Performing general maintenance work on buildings as assigned.
- Trade or vocational school graduation preferred.
- Knowledge and ability to operate hand and power tools.
- Mechanical aptitude and ability.
- Strong computer skills.
- Physical dexterity.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Provide a helpful service. Auto mechanics often assist others.
- Steady work hours. Many mechanics have a reliable work schedule.
- Different opportunities are available.
- Long-term job prospects.
- Tangible results.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.