Maldives Jobs for Indian, We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
A Sales Manager is a professional who is responsible for the success of the company’s sales department. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those plans to the upper management.
They set goals for their team and produce monthly forecasting reports to see how well they’re doing in achieving those targets and budgets based on what’s happening with revenue streams so that everything runs smoothly from month to month.
|Hiring Organization||The Travel Guys|
|Post Name||Sales Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||MVR 15000 To MVR 18000 Per Month|
|Location||Malé, Maldives 20037|
To be a guide to our clients, where you can work alongside us to find the best solution catered to you, resulting in the creation of stunning and immersive platforms, that would drive measurable results for your business.
Our vision guides every aspect of our business towards being the leading Marketing/PR agency of the Maldives involved in the tourism industry. We work side by side with our clients to evolve existing brands into digital as well as birth brand-new products in the market.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
Skills & Requirements
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills.
- Paid leave, sick leaves, and vacation days.
- Life insurance.
- Health insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Vision insurance.
- Wellness programs.
- Childcare benefits.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.