Management Job In Toronto, P&G Canada is looking for a Customer Service Order Management Analyst (non-management) to join our team full-time as soon as possible.
The Customer Service OM Analyst is responsible for:
- release of quality orders
- ensuring product delivery to the customer occurs in accordance with the needs and requirements of the customer (on time, right product, right quantity, etc.) while operating within P&G policy
- daily interaction with all necessary organizations within P&G (Global Business Units, Physical Distribution, Sales, etc…) as well as the transportation company and the customers to resolve any product delivery issues
The Customer Service OM Analyst is a key contributor to ensuring customer satisfaction. You are expected to learn and use the Daily Management System methodology to enable standardization and simplification of work processes.
- Post-secondary education required
- 1-3+ years of Customer Service experience in a consumer packaged goods company or related industry
- Experience in order management
- Located in Toronto, Ontario, or Montreal, Quebec
- Fluent oral and written bilingual skills are an asset (French/English)
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, written and oral
- Detail-oriented, sense of urgency
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Assets: SAP knowledge, Analytical skills, Digital Fluency
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Underrepresented candidates including, but not limited to, People with disabilities, female and/or Black, Indigenous, Asian, Latin American, or two or more races are strongly encouraged to apply.
P&G is committed to accommodating any applicant with a disability, as required by law, during the recruitment, assessment, and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process