Manager Job in Mumbai, Are you interested in increasing the adoption of the Amazon Web Services cloud computing platform by developing Enterprises, Mid Market companies, and fast-growing startups?
Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
AMAZON Internet Services Private Limited is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world-class candidates to join its–enterprise business. As a Territory Business Development representative for AISPL, your responsibilities will include building the strategy to increase adoption, and market penetration in West India-based accounts to build long-term business and marketing opportunities. This role is based out of Mumbai
The ideal candidate will possess a business development/sales background that enables them to engage at all levels of a customer and partner organization, including C-levels of the business and IT. He/She will also demonstrate a strong technical competency focused on the IT landscape and cloud computing. He/she should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan business objectives
Roles & Responsibilities: Ø Accelerate customer adoption by identifying specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a value proposition for using Amazon web services cloud computing platform.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, Earth’s best employer, and Earth’s safest place to work. Although our business has evolved over the years.
One constant is customers’ desire for lower prices, better selection, and convenient services. Today, Amazon shoppers can find what they are looking for online and in person. From delivering fresh produce to their doorstep to creating and distributing movies, music, and more, we are always finding new ways to delight our customers.
- The right person will possess 8-12 years of experience in IT sales
- Direct field & management experience in working with enterprise accounts.
- Would have consistently exceeded key performance metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Strong technical competencies in the areas of cloud computing, data center technologies, web services, and enterprise software.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Strong connections and the ability to influence at a senior level.
- Preferred Qualifications
- BA/BS degree required. Master or MBA a plus.
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to get a very good job that will make your career.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.