Manager Jobs Chicago, The Customer Success Manager role will support Cloud Logistics SaaS customers in their area. This is an exciting role that will drive usage and will create bonds with our Enterprise customers. This role fuels customer success, retention, growth, and subscription renewal.
CONTAX is an SAP Gold Partner with nine offices in the USA, Canada, Australia, and The Netherlands and is one of the fastest-growing SAP solutions companies in the world.
We provide challenging and meaningful careers for our team members, where we can learn and grow while working with purpose and meaning. We encourage each other to work hard and together we celebrate our successes.
We strive for excellence in everything we do and, while results matter, we also have to allow others the opportunity to make mistakes, as it’s a critical part of the learning process. We are an entrepreneurial environment where everyone is given the opportunity to try, and take calculated risks where appropriate.
We strive to be good global citizens and make a positive impact in the communities in which we live and work.
We believe we have the most talented and dedicated team of SAP professionals in the industry. We’re always hiring and always growing, and we’ll hire talented people even when an opening doesn’t exist. We plan to get bigger, better, and stronger; and we’re always looking for great people to join us on the journey.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Work as part of a team to on-board Enterprise customers with Cloud Logistics software
- Assist customers with their use of business software through training, knowledge transfer, and expert guidance
- Guide customers with a proactive customer success process
- Coach customers to be product specialists and train their teams on SIL standard methodologies so they become increasingly self-sufficient
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators for customer success and satisfaction. Proactively follow up with customers to identify and report on the root cause of issues
- We value personal attributes such as integrity, work ethic, attitude, and aptitude.
Skills and experience that we also find valuable include:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in business-related studies
- An affinity for problem-solving and designing solutions
- Experience working with a business software application such as SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Epicor, NetSuite, or Infor.
- Familiarity with business processes such as sales, distribution, or supply chain management
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An interest in understanding, designing, and improving business processes