Manual Testing Jobs in Canada, We are looking for a highly-skilled test automation engineer to design automation tests. Test automation engineers’ duties include designing automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems. You should also be committed to developing skills in order to provide up-to-date solutions.
To be successful as a test automation engineer, you should be exceptionally accurate and possess a superior mathematical aptitude. Ultimately, a top-notch test automation engineer will be proficient in programming languages and have excellent time management skills.
Test automation engineers design and develop programs that conduct automatic tests on new and existent software. They also use guidelines to develop programs and write automation scripts.
|Hiring Organization||Willis Towers Watson|
|Post Name||Test Automation Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 4000 To CAD 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M4W 3R8|
At WTW, we provide data-driven, insight-led solutions in the areas of people, risk, and capital that make your organization more resilient, motivate your workforce, and maximize performance. We work shoulder to shoulder with you, bringing diverse points of view and a deep commitment to your success.
By challenging one another, we achieve breakthroughs because only the best ideas survive. The result? Innovative solutions that meet your needs—informed by the global view and the local understanding of our colleagues around the world.
- Designing and developing test automation scripts.
- Using test automation guidelines.
- Researching issues in software through testing.
- Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
Skills & Requirements
- Previous experience as a test automation engineer.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C# and Java.
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- The skills are transferable.
- Work anywhere.
- Comfortable Working Environment.
- Constant learning curve.
- You can be as creative as you want.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
For More Jobs freeonlinejobalert