Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Fort Worth, We are looking for a skilled mechanical engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for working on all stages of our production cycles, from research and design to manufacturing, installation, and evaluation.
Mechanical engineers design, manufacture, and evaluate mechanical devices, such as industrial machinery, heating, and cooling systems, transportation systems, robotics, and tools.
To be successful as a mechanical engineer, you should be a highly creative individual with the ability to develop innovative solutions to our client’s problems. The top candidate will also have the ability to communicate their technical ideas in a clear manner, both visually and verbally.
|Hiring Organization||Lockheed Martin Corporation|
|Post Name||Mechanical Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3300 To USD 3900 Per Month|
|Location||Fort Worth, Texas, United States 76108|
We solve complex challenges, advance scientific discovery and deliver innovative solutions to help our customers keep people safe. Be the global leader in supporting our customers’ missions, strengthening security, and advancing scientific discovery.
the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith in his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright.
- Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements.
- Analyzing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
- Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
- Creating plans and designs using CAD technology.
- Estimating budgets and time scopes for each project.
- Writing technical documentation for machine operators.
- Ensuring that products meet compliance regulations.
- Collaborating with project managers and other engineers in our team.
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience working in the mechanical engineering field.
- Superior computer skills, with solid experience in CAD, CAM, and Matlab/LabView programs.
- Ability to run simulations and analyze test data.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Job Satisfaction. It’s important to find a career that you enjoy.
- Variety of Career Opportunities.
- Challenging Work.
- Intellectual Development.
- Potential to Benefit Society.
- Financial Security.
- Professional Environment.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.