Mechanical Engineer Vacancy Australia: Coiltek Manufacturing is a Private organization which is hiring Any BE/BTech Graduate for the Full-Time (8 hours) job for the Post of Mechanical Engineer with salary of AUD 80000 To AUD 85000 Per Year IN Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.
We are looking for a skilled mechanical engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for working on all stages of our production cycles, from research and design to manufacturing, installation, and evaluation.
To be successful as a Mechanical Engineer Vacancy Australia , you should be a highly creative individual with the ability to develop innovative solutions to our client’s problems. The top candidate will also have the ability to communicate their technical ideas in a clear manner, both visually and verbally.
|Hiring Organization||Coiltek Manufacturing|
|Post Name||Mechanical Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 80000 To AUD 85000 Per Year|
|Location||Adelaide, South Australia, Australia 5106|
When you want to venture further and dig deeper, go there with Coiltek. Wherever you venture, there’s a Coiltek coil designed to take you from your first find to your greatest discovery.
As one of Australia’s leading metal detector coil manufacturers with a global customer base, our range, reputation, and reliability can take you from your first find to your greatest find.
- Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements.
- Analyzing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
- Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
- Creating plans and designs using CAD technology.
- Estimating budgets and time scopes for each project.
- Writing technical documentation for machine operators.
- Ensuring that products meet compliance regulations.
- Collaborating with project managers and other engineers in our team.
Skills & Requirements
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience working in the mechanical engineering field.
- Superior computer skills, with solid experience in CAD, CAM, and Matlab/LabView programs.
- Ability to run simulations and analyze test data.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
Benefits of Mechanical Engineer Vacancy Australia:
- High salary potential.
- International opportunities.
- Improve the world.
- Think creatively.
- Professional experience.
- Engineering nation.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a Mechanical Engineer Vacancy Australia job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.