Medical Assistant Jobs San Antonio, US, A medical assistant is responsible for everything from administrative work to patient and physician support tasks at hospitals, doctor offices, medical clinics, and other facilities. They may help to get a patient’s medical history information or to take their vital signs. The scope of their work will depend on the needs of the facility or practice. Maintains medical supplies inventory and performs preventive maintenance to keep medical equipment operating.
We are seeking to hire a medical assistant who will be responsible for assisting with administrative duties at our facility. As a successful candidate, you will be responsible for obtaining patient records and test results, coordinating daily administrative tasks, preparing treatment rooms for examinations, and assisting our practitioners during medical procedures.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be certified from a medical assistant program and have at least one to two years of prior experience in a medical setting. A basic understanding of patient care and medical terminology will be a huge advantage for you.
|Hiring Organization||TSAOG Orthopaedics and Spine|
|Post Name||Medical Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 35 To USD 40 Per Hour|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78216|
TSAOG Orthopaedics & Spine was established by John J. Hinchey, M.D., and has been a long-time provider of quality Orthopaedics care since 1947. With a commitment to provide the highest standards of medical care, TSAOG has become the largest Orthopaedics practice in San Antonio and South Texas.
Dr. Hinchey was the first Orthopaedics surgeon in South Texas. During his early years, he traveled to hospitals as far west as Midland and as far south as Brownsville, carrying his own instruments with him, so he could perform surgeries. Dr. Hinchey enjoyed the San Antonio community so much he decided to make this city home.
Over the years, Dr. Hinchey grew his practice by partnering with a number of well-respected surgeons who all shared his vision of providing the highest quality Orthopaedics, medical and surgical care to the San Antonio and South Texas community. Drs.
- Obtaining and recording patient medical histories, vitals, test results, and other information for medical records while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Coordinating the daily administrative activities, including scheduling, patient check-in and check-out, and patient medical record maintenance.
- Preparing treatment rooms for clinical examinations and assisting practitioners with medical procedures and other patient care.
- Delivering compassionate support, attention, and assistance to patients and families.
- Ensuring compliance with all health care regulations, including HIPAA and OSHA.
- Preparing and administering medications for patients as directed by physicians.
Skills And Requirements
- One to two years of experience in a medical setting.
- Have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree, or equivalent.
- A basic understanding of patient care, medical terminology, coding procedures, reference tools, and appropriate clinical pharmacology for medical assistant practice scope.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and customer service skills.
- Familiarity with electronic medical health care record systems.
- Diversity in practice.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Less responsibility for patients.
- Controllable lifestyle.
- Job satisfaction and instant feedback.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
39 thoughts on “Medical Assistant Jobs San Antonio, US”