Medical Coordinator Jobs in Houston, AIG Travel Guard is an industry leader providing insurance and assistance services to both leisure and business travelers worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits packages, and generous paid time off.
- Full Time including rotating weekends
- Various shifts are available including a shift differential of a 10% increase for hours after 4 pm
Medical Assistance Coordinators provide support to our clients around the world who have encountered a medical situation while traveling.
This may include locating doctors or facilities for an individual to seek treatment, assisting with a prescription replacement, or coordinating a complex medical evacuation where specialized care and flight arrangements are necessary if a traveler becomes ill or sustains an injury during their trip.
The staff works closely with our global team of medical professionals to ensure medical appropriateness for treatment while traveling and on the return trip home. We provide these services in real-time, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Key qualities that we are seeking include
- A record of providing outstanding customer service (1+ years preferred)
- Ability to solve complex problems within an established protocol of procedures and possible solutions
- Solid critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize tasks
- Ability to respond to high-end clientele with professionalism
- International travel experience and geography knowledge are helpful
- Some knowledge of medical terminology is a plus
- Foreign language capabilities are highly valued
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Benefits – What AIG has to offer
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance plans based on your individual or family needs
- Generous Paid Time Off, Nine paid holidays, and Paid Volunteer Time Off
- 401k with an employer match available upon hire
- A fun, friendly work environment at a company that gives back to the community