Medical Jobs In Ras al Khaimah, The role holder is responsible for full administrative and secretarial support in the department. Responsible for the day-to-day tasks and ensuring the highest standards of administrative processes and corporate governance.
• Arrange and coordinate the collection of information, and documentation and compile into submissions. Follow up on requested documents from different departments to fulfill dossier compilation and queries raised by different health authorities.
Establish a filing system, and record keeping. Accountable for all coordination tasks between the department and cross-functional departments.
|Hiring Organization||Julphar Careers|
|Post Name||Medical Affairs- Associate|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy / any equivalent field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4500 To AED 5500 Per Month|
|Location||Ras al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates|
Key responsibilities & Accountability
• Assist the Head in all activities as per needs and conducting follow-ups (e.g.: correspondences, presentations, meetings, training, schedules, etc.)
• Arrange for the business trips of all Medical Colleagues in the department.
• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Enhances effectiveness by providing information management support.
• Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; and initiating telecommunications.
• Manages department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel and arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Prepare report for the monthly overtime.
• Prepares monthly attendance for the Contractual employees in Medical & Regulatory Affairs Department.
• Prepares monthly reports by collecting information.
• Arranges leaflets as per the request of Regulatory Affairs pharmacists for different countries and for R&D Staff for their Samples.
• Arranges couriers as per request from the department.
• Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies.
• Prepares or update Job Description & Organogram as per the request by the Department.
• Prepares purchase requisitions, store requisitions and supermarket requisitions as per requests.
• Secures information by completing database backups.
• Arrange Staffing Requisition for Medical & Regulatory Affairs as per requirement. Core Competency
• In terms of competency you are highly result-oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Good communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• Must be organized, and self-motivated to learn new learnings and implement them at the workplace
• Must be able to work in a cross-functional environment interacting with other internal and external departments
4 years Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy / any equivalent field.
At least 2-4 years of experience in a similar organization in the pharma / Health care / Medical Industry.
Good in communicative English (communicating, writing and speaking) is mandatory & Arabic an advantage.
• Excellent in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, etc.).
• Proven experience of producing correspondence and documents.
• Good Knowledge of relevant software applications such as spreadsheets, word processing, and database management.
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures. Priority to UAE Nationals
Related Jobs For You
|Laundry Jobs In Ras al Khaimah|
|IT Jobs In Ras al Khaimah|
|Laundry Driver Job In Ras Al Khaimah|
|Ras Al Khaimah Careers|