Medical Recorder Jobs San Antonio, medical records clerk is in charge of managing patient health files in a facility. Also known as health information clerks, their duties include filing records, assisting in audits, and collecting information. The requirements for this role include a high school diploma and proven work experience.
Our medical facility is currently searching for an experienced and friendly medical records clerk to join our administrative team. You will be responsible for a variety of tasks including collecting patient information, issuing medical files, filing medical records, and processing patient admissions and discharge papers.
The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of medical terminology, processes, and administrative duties. To excel in this position, you should also demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills. Supplying the nursing department with the appropriate documents and forms.
|Hiring Organization||Heard & Smith LLP|
|Post Name||Medical Records Clerk|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 1700 To USD 2200 Per Month|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78216|
Heard & Smith’s social security disability attorneys have been helping clients obtain Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits for over thirty years. Under these Social Security programs, individuals receive monthly checks and medical benefits. If you are not working because of an illness, an injury, or emotional problems, you may be eligible to receive SSDI or SSI benefits. Our lawyers can aid in your appeal if you have been denied benefits.
This website is designed to provide useful information on disability laws, your rights, and the ways in which our Social Security lawyers can significantly improve your chances of obtaining benefits. The attorney’s fee is limited to 25% of the back award, or $6000, whichever is less. No fees are taken from the monthly checks you receive after benefits are awarded. If you do not receive benefits, or if there is no back award in your case, then no fee is charged.
- Gathering patient demographic and personal information.
- Issuing medical files to persons and agencies according to laws and regulations.
- Helping with departmental audits and investigations.
- Distributing medical charts to the appropriate departments of the hospital.
- Maintaining quality and accurate records by following hospital procedures.
- Ensuring patient charts, paperwork, and reports are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensuring that all medical records are protected and kept confidential.
Skills And Requirements
- Advanced understanding of medical terminology and administration processes.
- Proficient in information management programs and MS Office.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- House Rent Allowance.
- Dearness Allowance.
- Medical Allowance.
- Travel Allowance.
- Special Allowance.
- Transport Allowance.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.