Amazon Packing Job in Mumbai- Medicine Packagers are responsible for cleaning packaging materials, loading items into containers, and weighing and labeling the items appropriately. They also perform final checks for defective items, ensure all working items make it to the loading area or inventory, and keep detailed records of materials and shipments.
As one of the final checkpoints between buyer and manufacturer, Medicine Packagers perform several important functions. They must ensure that all items are in proper working order. Any defective items must be discarded according to company procedures.
Medicine Packagers place completed products into containers and prepare them for shipment by weighing, labeling, and recording information about each package. Medicine Packagers must then ensure that the prepared packages make it to their designated locations, such as loading zones or into inventory.
|Hiring Organization||Crystal Medicines Pvt Ltd|
|Post Name||Medicine Packager|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||12000/- To 15000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400010|
Crystal Medicines Pvt Ltd (earlier Crystal Pharma) started with the stockiest-ship of only 2 Pharma companies working under a 300 sq ft premises supplying to few medical stores in Southern Mumbai area.
With a strong vision, and the valuable guidance of our mentor and founder Mr. Hussain Patanwala, Today our group supplies life-saving drugs, anti-biotics to cancer drugs, and a vast range of injectables, oral and solids of 110+ pharmaceutical companies to more than 5000 retailers of Mumbai.
We have been known for being the largest distributors of Ranbaxy Labs (now Sun Pharma), IPCA Labs, Sanofi Aventis, and Allergan India LTD for the western zone of the country. In addition to 5000 + pharmacies, we also cover well know hospitals, reputable medical institutions, and nursing homes across the city operating under 13000 + sq feet of premises with 3 units in Mumbai and counting.
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Identify and dispose of defective items.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse.
- Maintain a clean work area.
Skills & Requirements
- Scanning and sorting incoming and outgoing stock
- Receiving, stocking, and stacking
- Pulling, packing, and loading
- Experience in manufacturing or related field is preferred.
- Basic shop skills, such as using hand tools.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members.
- Superfast infrastructure deployment. Packer images allow you to launch completely provisioned and configured machines in seconds, rather than several minutes or hours.
- Multi-provider portability.
- Improved stability.
- Greater testability.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Amazon Packing Job in Mumbai.