Millwright Jobs in Calgary Alberta, You are a Journeyperson or Apprentice Millwright with industrial construction experience. You will be an integral part of the Ledcor team working in Fort McMurray, AB. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating in accordance with quality, safety, and efficiency standards.
- Comprehends diagrams and schematic drawings and manuals to determine work procedures.
- Installation of turbines, pumps, vessels, and compressors.
- Ability to fit bearings, attach motors, and connect couplings to precise tolerances.
- Alignment and testing equipment to make any necessary adjustments.
- Understands hydraulic, pneumatic, and programmable logic controls.
- May be required to do some tack welding and fabrication as well as maintain an inventory of parts.
- May perform other related duties as assigned.
- Experience with working on a construction project in an industrial setting.
- Rigging experience.
- Have a Journeyperson ticket from a recognized provincial training authority.
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing.
- Successful candidates will require OSSA Regional with CSTS, BSO, or CSO.
- Fall Protection and Confined Space is an asset.
- Experienced applicants that reside in Fort McMurray or surrounding areas will be given preference due to the location of this project.
- 14 days on / 7 days off rotational shift, 10-hour workdays.
- Camp-based accommodations with private washrooms are provided.
- Travel allowance provided from approved locations.
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Benefits provided by CLAC.
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent’s largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!