Monster Jobs in San Antonio, We are looking for a Registered Nurse to care for our patients and facilitate their speedy recovery. You will also be responsible for educating them and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
A registered nurse, or RN, typically monitors patients, administers medications, keeps records, consults with healthcare providers, educates patients, and more. You will be compassionate and cool-tempered.
Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility includes tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
|Hiring Organization||Christus Health|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 20 To USD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78229|
CHRISTUS Health, a Catholic health ministry, will be a leader, a partner, and an advocate in the creation of innovative health and wellness solutions that improve the lives of individuals and communities so that all may experience God’s healing presence and love.
The spirit of CHRISTUS Health is born out of this belief. Just as the Father manifested his love for us by sending us his Word in the flesh, we strive to do the same in fulfilling our mission: To extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
Skills & Requirements
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification are required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR.
- ACLS certification.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in-home health care.
- Experience in the emergency room or intensive care.
- Noble Profession.
- Personal Fulfillment.
- Choose Your Own Specialization.
- Opportunities for Advancement.
- Job Security.
- Excellent Wages and Benefits.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
3 thoughts on “Monster Jobs in San Antonio, USA”