Mourjan Jobs Abu Dhabi, UAE, We’re looking for a Driver who is energetic, personable, and safe. You must enjoy meeting people and be deeply familiar with area nuances, such as back roads and traffic patterns. We provide the van, but you should have a clean driving record and driver’s license. The Delivery Driver must be able to lift packages up to 35 Kg and bend and twist as necessary.
Drivers will generally work from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., but occasional extended hours and weekend hours may be necessary, especially around holidays. A good job description starts with an attention-grabbing summary of the position and its role within your company. Your summary should provide an overview of your company and expectations for the position.
Our store is rolling out a program that lets customers within 30 Km place orders online for home delivery in the next two days. We’re looking for a Driver who is energetic, personable, and safe. You must enjoy meeting people and be deeply familiar with area nuances, such as back roads and traffic patterns.
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2400 To AED 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,0000|
In, Mourjan.com, owned and managed by Mourjan Classifieds FZ-LLC, was founded. With over of experience in the field of classifieds and IT solutions, we – the team behind mourjan.com – were looking for a new venture and specifically in the fast-evolving World Wide Web. Therefore, we started working on Mourjan.com with the main concern of achieving a fast-performing website with an Arabic-oriented search engine that would deliver a pleasant experience for users who are seeking an apartment to rent or a car to buy.
Mourjan.com was faster than ever and in response to the overwhelming users’ feedback, the site enabled its users with free online ad posting in their countries of choice while always adopting the latest techniques and trends in website development and having users’ best interests at heart.
- Use route navigation apps and knowledge of the area to deliver packages to customers on time.
- Interact with customers in a professional manner.
- Work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Complete daily maintenance checks on the delivery van and notifies the manager of any issues.
- Drive-in inclement weather, such as light snow.
- Maintain electronic logs to track routes and deliveries.
Skills And Requirements
- Ability to manage time and routes for a streamlined delivery experience.
- Strength to lift up to 35 Kg plus bending and twisting.
- Work well independently.
- Open and transparent communication.
- Familiarity with GPS devices or map apps.
- Company matched 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Weekly payroll with direct deposit or Comdata.
- Pay on the “honor system” with no waiting on bills and paperwork.
- Paid vacation time.
- Paid orientation and safety training.
- Per diem option to decrease the tax burden.
- Million Mile safety bonuses.
- Annual service and safety awards.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.