My Career Future Singapore, We are looking for a skilled software engineer who, along with our excellent software development team, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed by our company.
A Software Engineer is an IT professional who designs, develops, and maintains computer software at a company. They use their creativity and technical skills and apply the principles of software engineering to help solve new and ongoing problems.
Software engineers apply principles and techniques of engineering, mathematics, and computer science to the design, development, and testing of software applications for computers.
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 8000 To SGD 10000 Per Month|
A leading big data and AI company in Asia, assisting enterprise clients with digital transformation, fraud prevention, and process automation. ADVANCE.AI is part of Advance Intelligence Group, a Series-D AI-driven technology company headquartered in Singapore.
Backed by notable VC firms from Silicon Valley and Asia, we have a regional footprint in the Asia Pacific, with our headquarters in Singapore and other offices in Indonesia, India, China, the Philippines, and Vietnam.
- Design and lead the internal machine learning platform (focusing on computer vision) development, from data pipeline, and auto ml pipeline to model continuous deployment.
- Design and build the machine learning platform which is scalable to support model fast iteration and reduce model training cost.
- Design and build a data pipeline to support efficient data cleaning, data labeling, and data quality assurance.
- Work closely with the AI R&D team to identify R&D bottlenecks and drive the technical innovation for the platform.
- Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
- Managing the software development lifecycle.
- Monitoring system performance.
Skills & Requirements
- 4+ years of professional experience with machine learning.
- Experience in the modern machine learning framework.
- Experience with container technologies such as Kubernetes, and Dockers.
- Experience in Kubeflow, or other machine learning lifecycle frameworks.
- Experience in model serving frameworks such as Triton.
- Experience in building and maintaining data pipelines for machine learning applications.
- Experience in data architectures and pipeline design (plus)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and strong technical communication skills.
- High salary potential.
- International opportunities.
- Improve the world.
- Think creatively.
- Globally recognized degrees.
- Professional experience.
- Engineering nation.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
For more jobs visit freeonlinejobalert